1、 What kind of parking space is legal?
1. Parking spaces on roadsides, sidewalks and public areas designated by traffic police departments. It should have the conditions of "three without one".
A. With parking lot sign (p-sign)
B. Clear parking space marking
C. There is a charging (or free) standard publicity, and there are parking staff in the charging parking lot.
2、 Why did the traffic police say, "this parking space is no longer used", but the line is not removed?
This involves a professional issue - "hot melt marking".
Hot melt marking is the way of road marking commonly used by traffic police at present. This kind of marking is glued to asphalt and cement pavement after high-temperature marking and liquid solidification. It is difficult to separate the marking and asphalt pavement when they are embedded together for a long time. Unless, often wear and tear, wind and sun, there is damage to the road surface, re asphalt.
Therefore, in general, after the cancellation of the parking space, the traffic police department will use black paint to brush and cover it. After a long time, the paint is off, but the markings are still not off, and it will be invisible.
Therefore, parking can not only depend on whether there is a parking space marking, but also whether the parking space meets the above "three not missing one" conditions.
3、 How will illegal parking be punished?
1. According to the "illegal parking" (illegal code 1039), a fine of 200 yuan and no score will be given.
2. For the road section with "no stop sign", RMB 200 will be fined and 3 points will be scored according to the "no stop sign violation" (illegal code 1344).
6、 Will there be a late fee if it is pasted? Where can I pay the fine?
1. Off site punishment: "off site punishment", no overdue fine, and the pre-trial treatment can be completed.
2. On site punishment: if the punishment decision is received on site, a fine shall be paid within 15 days. If the penalty is not paid, there will be a late fine.