The lamp is a very important part of the car, it needs to be used when driving at night. The headlamp has high beam and low beam, the illumination distance of high beam is farther, and the brightness is also higher. Troubleshooting method for automobile headlight failure:
1、 Whether the fuse is burnt out: when the live wire of the dimmer switch is lapped with the far and low beam terminals with a screw driver, the following conditions shall be considered:
1. The lights are on, indicating that the dimmer switch is down.
2. If the high beam is bright and the low beam is not bright when connecting, the fault is between the dimmer switch and the headlamp or between the low beam lamp.
3. If the high beam headlight is not on, check whether the high beam indicator is on. If it is on, it indicates that the fault is between the wiring block and the headlamp; if not, it indicates that there is a fault between the wiring board and the dimmer switch.
4. If only one headlamp is on and the other is not on, it may be that the filament is burnt out or the wiring is open circuit, or the grounding is poor (the headlamp brightness is weak).
2、 Lamp bulb burned:
1. The voltage regulator is faulty and the voltage is too high.
2. Poor contact of battery lead leads to high no-load voltage of generator.
3. There is a short circuit between the generator armature and the field coil.
The replacement method of low beam lamp bulb is as follows:;
1. Pull out the power socket of the bulb. After unplugging the power connector, take off the waterproof cover behind the bulb, and you can see the bulb inside. The bulb is usually fixed by a steel wire clip, and some models have a plastic base.
2. After pulling out the power supply buckle (some models have dust cover, just take it off), press and hold the limit release button of the power supply buckle, and gently pull out the power supply buckle. At this point, you can see the exposed light bulb. Turn the bulb base anticlockwise, and you will soon hear a crisp "click" sound, indicating that the end is over, and it can be gently taken out.
3. Put the new bulb into the reflector, align it with the fixed clamp position of the bulb, pinch the steel wire clips on both sides and push it inward to fix the new bulb in the reflector. Re cover the waterproof cover, plug in the bulb power supply, and the replacement operation is completed.