In the use of vehicles, when oil leakage fault occurs, it will directly affect the technical performance of the car, leading to the waste of lubricating oil and fuel, consumption of power, impact on the clean appearance of the car, causing environmental pollution. Due to oil leakage and reduction of lubricating oil inside the machine, poor lubrication and insufficient cooling of machine parts will lead to early damage of machine parts, and even leave hidden dangers of accidents. Here's how to solve the problem of vehicle oil leakage.
1、 Main causes of common vehicle oil leakage
1. Poor product quality, material or process; problems in structural design.
2. Improper assembly speed, unclean mating surface, damaged gasket, displacement or failure to install in accordance with operating procedures.
3. Uneven tightening force of fastening nut, broken thread or loose falling off lead to work failure.
4. After long-term use, the sealing material is worn out of limit, aging and deformation failure.
5. Too much lubricating oil, too high oil level or wrong oil.
6. The joint surface of the parts is flexed and deformed, and the shell is damaged, which causes the leakage of lubricating oil.
7. After the vent plug and one-way valve are blocked, due to the air pressure difference between the inside and outside of the case, oil leakage will often occur at the weak sealing part.
2、 Six measures to prevent vehicle oil leakage
1. Pay attention to the liner function. The gasket between the stationary parts of the car plays a leak proof sealing role. If the material, manufacturing quality and installation do not meet the technical specifications, it will not play a role in sealing and leakage prevention, and even accidents will occur. For example, the oil pan or valve cover is not easy to compact due to its large contact area, resulting in oil leakage.
2. All kinds of fastening nuts on the vehicle shall be tightened according to the specified torque. If the gasket is too loose and not tight, it will leak; if it is too tight, the metal around the screw hole will bulge or the screw thread will buckle and cause oil leakage. In addition, if the oil drain plug of the oil pan is not tightened or loosened and falls off, it is easy to cause the oil loss, and then cause the mechanical damage accident of "burning bush and holding shaft".
3. Replace the invalid oil seal in time. The upper part of the oil seal will not be installed properly due to the misalignment of the oil seal. Some oil seals will lose elasticity due to rubber aging. If leakage is found, it should be updated in time.
4. Avoid blocking of one-way valve and ventilation valve. As a result, the temperature in the case rises, the oil and gas fills the whole space and can not be discharged, so that the pressure in the case increases, the consumption of lubricating oil increases and the replacement cycle is shortened. After the engine ventilation system is blocked, the movement resistance of piston is increased and the fuel consumption is increased. Because of the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the case, oil leakage often occurs at the weak part of the seal. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out regular inspection, dredging and cleaning of vehicles.
5. Properly solve all kinds of oil pipe joint sealing. The automobile union nut is often disassembled and disassembled, which is easy to slide, break and loosen, which will cause oil leakage. Replace the union nut, use grinding method to solve the cone sealing, so that the nut is pressed to solve the sealing.
6. Avoid hub oil spilling. Excessive lubricating grease in hub bearing and cavity, or improper oil package, poor quality and aging failure; excessive hub temperature caused by frequent braking; loose axle nut and so on will cause wheel hub oil rejection. Therefore, "cavity lubrication method" should be used to dredge the vent hole.