If the vehicle stops for a long time in winter and the starting sound is higher than that in other seasons, this is normal. The temperature is low and the lubrication system has not yet entered the lubrication state. After driving for a period of time, the sound will return to normal. If it is a fault, the main reasons are as follows:
1. The engine has a hissing sound. Generally speaking, after hearing this sound, the engine will lose power quickly. Possible problem, engine overheating, check cooling system. The exhaust system is blocked, the vacuum pipe leaks or breaks.
2. Step on the accelerator and find that the acceleration is not obvious. The engine has hysterical sound. The most likely time is when the engine is hot, or cold, or short of oil. The causes of such problems can be divided into air filter, spark plug, ignition wire, gasoline, gasoline filter, gasifier, oil pump and other problems. Check whether the air filter is dirty, whether the spark plug is old and needs to be replaced, the ignition coil is broken, and the gasoline is not clean, such as water in the oil circuit. And check the oil pump.
3. The engine has the sound of kicking. When the engine speed increases, the sound increases. Possible causes: there is dirt inside the engine. It is recommended to change the engine oil, filter and wash the engine. Others may be valve problems.
4. When driving at a constant speed, it is found that the engine speed is too high, but the speed still can't be raised. Try to check the coolant. The oil pressure is too high or too low. Check the oil pressure gauge. There may be a problem with the ignition time setting, which may also lead to such symptoms. As for others, it may be internal problems of the engine, such as blockage of EGR valve, etc.
5. The engine makes a rattling sound when replacing the speed, but it may not be heard when accelerating or driving. It may be caused by the cylinder valve, which can be changed by adjusting the valve. Lack of oil, lack of oil may also cause similar problems, and the oil pressure is relatively low, so it is necessary to check the engine oil pressure.
6. When accelerating, the engine will make a whirring sound, or when decelerating, in short, the sound will change with the change of RPM. Possible cause: lack of power steering oil, top up. The generator bearing may be damaged. The problem of power steering pump and water pump will produce similar noise.