1. After the hot car, check the return water condition of the return pipe at the upper end of the antifreeze water storage tank. If the return water is not smooth or blocked, the water temperature will be too high.
Warm reminder: don't dismantle and replace parts blindly in maintenance.
2. Check whether there is too much dust between the condenser and the water tank, and thoroughly clean it with high-pressure air to ensure that the water tank and the condenser have good heat dissipation performance.
Warm reminder: usually pay attention to wipe the dust between the condenser and the water tank.
3. When the car is hot, check the temperature difference between the upper and lower water pipes of the water tank. If the temperature difference is too large, it is necessary to check the opening of the thermostat and whether the water pump has speed loss.
Warm reminder: the temperature difference between the upper and lower water pipes of the water tank should not be too large.
4. Due to the non-standard addition and replacement of antifreeze, the engine water channel and water tank will be blocked in advance, resulting in high water temperature. Antifreeze should be replaced every two years. Original accessories must be used when replacing and adding antifreeze.
Warm reminder: when water is added into the engine cooling system, or the concentration of antifreeze is more than 60%, the water temperature will be too high.
5. High pressure at high pressure end of air conditioning system is too high; Excessive filling of air conditioning refrigerant or air conditioning refrigeration lubricating oil; The self-adjusting function of internal self-adjusting air-conditioning compressor is out of order, resulting in high pressure; There are also air-conditioning condenser blockage, the above faults will increase the load of the engine, consume the cooling performance of the cooling system, leading to high water temperature fault.