If you use the car for a long time, it is inevitable that there will be wrinkles in the interior leather. You may be relieved of the old car. But for a car that hasn't been bought for a long time, I'm not happy to see the wrinkles. My friends are afraid of people's seeing it. It's too cheap. For people with obsessive-compulsive disorder, it's a big problem. Here are some suggestions on how to deal with this problem.
Cause of fold:
In addition to the quality problems, there are generally several reasons for the leather wrinkles of new cars. You can pay attention to the following when you use them in the future:
1. Too much water in the car, such as continuous rainy days in the South;
2. I'm in the middle of a rain forest;
3. When the film is applied, there is more water spray, which flows to the door panel;
4. Drink water and drink in the car and pour it on the leather, which is not handled properly;
Suggestions for fold treatment:
1. Never dry leather in the sun;
2. If it is drenched in rain or poured into leather, dry it with a dry towel, and then wait for it to air dry naturally;
3. If you want to speed up the air drying process, you can put some bamboo charcoal bags in the car and soaked parts to enhance water absorption.
How to clean and maintain?
1. When cleaning, choose water-based detergent, but it must not be alkaline and contain friction agent. Soak the towel in warm water, take out and wring it out, and then wipe it with a small amount of water-based detergent. Do not use too much force when wiping.
2. After wiping one side with detergent, wipe it with a small amount of water in the same way, and then wait for it to air dry naturally, usually for a few hours.
3, after drying, use mild lotion emulsion or cream care agent, spray or spray on the towel, and then evenly wipe the interior leather.
This kind of cleaning and maintenance comes every 1 or 2 months. If you are in trouble, I'm sorry. You have to accept its faster aging and uglification.