If it's flooded, can BMW drive? When it rains, many car owners Wade outside. If you don't Wade deep, it's not a problem. If you wade too deep, the engine will shut down. In this case, can the vehicle still drive? Let's see.
1、 According to the flood situation
BMW is underwater. If the car is immersed in the dashboard, the engine will shut down, which will cause a short circuit and corrode the wires and electronic components in the car. If this is the case, call the rescue Trailer immediately and do not try to use the second light, otherwise the engine of the vehicle will be seriously damaged and can only be used after overhaul.
II. Maintenance and testing
Check the water inlet of the engine, remove the water, remove the rust, replace the oil filter, dry the air inlet and replace the air filter! Check the oil tank and the oil inlet, replace the fuel, clean the oil outlet and replace the filter element (as the case may be).
If your BMW car fires after wading, and the second ignition causes the fire to happen again, then this situation can judge that the engine may have internal cylinder, piston ring damage, crankshaft, connecting rod fracture, etc.
3、 After the vehicle is flooded, there are only five processing steps:
1. Do not start the engine after the BMW enters the water;
2. Take site photos and license plate numbers;
3. Call the insurance company to report the case (it must be reported within 24 hours);
4. Call the rescue trailer and tell the insurance company which repair shop the vehicle is in, so that the surveyor can check it;
5. Report the loss to the insurance company before maintenance as required.