The rearview mirror can be said to be the most commonly used small part for driving. It can not be separated from lane changing, parking and reversing. It contains many important and practical functions, such as heating and defogging, turning over and looking at the car body and shoulder, automatic folding, etc. Here's an introduction to this small function of automatic folding and opening.
First look at the folding method of the rear-view mirror:
1. Mirror fold button: press the button near the inner handle of the driver's door to fold the mirror automatically. As shown below:
2. Long press key lock key: not only windows and skylights will close automatically under long press lock key, but also they will fold automatically if you are electric folding ear.
3. Short press the key to lock the car: This requires setting the function of [lock auto folding rearview mirror], which is set first in iDrive system, and then press the lock key once after getting off the car. The specific method is: iDrive setting → door lock or door / key → fold up the rearview mirror when locking.
PS: if you are an electric ear, but you can't find the relevant settings in iDrive setting, you can use brush hide to realize the relevant settings.
How to open it after folding?
1. Open manually. The folding button in the car is also the open button. After power on, press it again, and the rear-view mirror will open.
2. How to open automatically?
a. If you lock the car, press the lock key for a long time to fold the rear-view mirror, or you set [fold the rear-view mirror when locking], the mirror will open automatically the next time you unlock the car through the key.
b. If you are folding the rearview mirror through the interior button before you get off the vehicle, the rearview mirror will not open automatically the next time you unlock and enter the vehicle. But don't worry. As long as the speed of the given accelerator reaches a certain value, the rear-view mirror will automatically expand. The specific speed varies according to the model, some 30 km / h, some 40 km / h.