Generally speaking, the engine vibration is transmitted to the accelerator pedal, which may be caused by the engine's lack of cylinder or the engine's foot damping rubber. The best way to check is to go to the maintenance plant to prevent the fault from further deteriorating the engine performance.
Introduction to the causes of engine jitter
1. The fuel pressure is low, resulting in insufficient fuel supply and power. It is recommended to clean the fuel injector and check the vehicle oil pressure. Insufficient cylinder pressure will also cause the throttle to vibrate, resulting in the lack of cylinder shaking, which is the lack of power. It is necessary to test the cylinder pressure.
2. There is a fault in the spark plug, the ignition is not good, resulting in poor combustion, and the quality of gasoline is not good. It is recommended to replace the spark plug.
3. The fuel filter element is blocked or too dirty, the fuel supply is not smooth, and the fuel pipeline is blocked, cracked, rusted or deformed (due to scratch or collision, etc.) which results in the poor fuel supply.
4. Dirty throttle of the engine will cause engine shaking. It is recommended to check the lower throttle. If it is too dirty, it is necessary to clean the lower throttle.
5. Failure of ignition coil or distributor, abnormal supply of high voltage ignition, aging and leakage of conductor (such as distributor), etc. The aging of the rubber parts inside the engine and transmission bracket makes this part unable to absorb the vibration when the engine is working, so the vibration will be transmitted to the accelerator pedal.
Through the detailed introduction of Jinan Audi, has it helped you? For more details, please follow our website http://www.sdrunao.com 。