The new BMW X1 small displacement engine is a 3-cylinder engine. Although a balance shaft is added inside, it will vibrate a little bit more than the 4-cylinder engine due to work, which is a normal phenomenon. If it is a 4-cylinder engine, there may be some reasons.
1. Serious carbon deposition: excessive carbon deposition in the cylinder will cause engine shaking, frequent engine start-up, adding poor quality oil or non-standard oil will cause carbon deposition, which can be solved by cleaning the oil circuit.
2. Ignition system failure: replace spark plug
3. Aging of engine parts: regular maintenance and inspection of engine parts.
BMW engine jitter
Car maintenance knowledge: what are the places for car owners to check
1. Check whether the tire pressure is normal and whether there are pins, cracks or cracks in the forum.
2. 检查机油 刹车油 冷却液是否达标。
2. Check whether the engine oil, brake oil and coolant meet the standard.