If the car doesn't step on the accelerator and blow up oil, most of the idle motor has problems. It is recommended to check the idle motor and clean the throttle. If it is an electronic accelerator, check the accelerator pedal and throttle. If it is a pull wire throttle, check the idle motor and throttle. Generally ask the repairman to clean both ends of throttle bearing and add lubricating oil. If it is a cable, the cable can be removed and the lubricating oil can slowly penetrate into the cable tube from the upper end.
If you don't step on the throttle when idling, it may be caused by the damage of the throttle position sensor. Because the engine ECU gets the wrong feedback information, it will brake to adjust the engine speed. This is an emergency measure, which is used to protect the engine. It is recommended to check the throttle position sensor afterwards and replace it if necessary.
1. If the idle motor is stuck or lost memory, self-learning will be carried out again after cleaning or replacement, which requires the initialization setting of the idle motor with a diagnostic computer.
2. There is slight air leakage in the vacuum pipe of the air inlet. Check and re tighten it. Generally, the sealing ring may not be tightly sealed due to high temperature or long-term aging. The sealing gasket can be replaced.
Vehicle problems have a great deal to do with our daily driving habits. Sometimes the accelerator pedal gets stuck in the return position, which will cause the car not to step on the accelerator and blow up its own oil. So how to correctly step on the accelerator?
1. Place your right foot in the center of the accelerator pedal and step on the sole of your toe.
2. In the process of trampling, it should be gently stepped on and lifted slowly, not too fast, and the force should be gentle and not shaking suddenly.
3. Don't put your foot on the accelerator pedal when you don't accelerate, it's better to put it on the brake pedal, in case of emergency, you can brake in time.
4. A proper throttle can remove the tiny carbon deposit, which can be removed by knocking the throttle before the engine is turned off. It is impossible to remove the old carbon deposit.