When the car air conditioner is turned on, there will be an unbearable smell. The odor is mainly mildew. The reasons for this are as follows:
1. Because the filter element of the air conditioner has not been cleaned for a long time and the air is humid in rainy season, the air conditioner filter element is moist and warm, which leads to mold breeding and mildew smell;
2. When the air flows through the air conditioning system pipes, it will inevitably bring moisture and dust. Most of the moisture and dust will be discharged from the vehicle through the air conditioning drainage. However, there will be a small amount of residual water in the air conditioning system pipes combined with the dust in the air. If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will produce mildew and produce acid rot odor.
According to the air conditioning odor, there are the following solutions:
1. Frequently clean the air conditioning system or replace the air filter element to reduce the growth of mold;
2. To master the correct method of switching on and off the air conditioner, it is generally best to turn off the air conditioner 5 minutes before parking, and then turn on the natural wind to make the temperature in the car rise as soon as possible. After parking, the water droplets will not condense due to the temperature difference in the air conditioning pipe, so that the air conditioning pipe can be dried and the breeding of mold and fungus can be blocked.
3. The use of natural "air freshener" can put some pineapple, lemon, apple and other fruits in the car, which can achieve the effect of eliminating odor.
4. The auto key on the air conditioning panel is often used to make the temperature inside the car relatively stable, and the human body will feel comfortable, and at the same time, it can also maintain the air quality in the car.
Mold in air conditioning system mainly includes three kinds of mold harmful to human health: Aspergillus, negative mold and Penicillium. These molds can cause adverse reactions such as fever, sudden sore throat, tonsil infection, dermatitis and asthma. Therefore, it is very important to use automobile air conditioner correctly and reduce bacteria breeding.