How to deal with the leakage? If we want to solve this problem thoroughly, we must first understand how to check and identify the cause. Let's have a look with Mercedes Benz maintenance manufacturers
1. Nitrogen detection fill the system with 10-20kg / cm3 pressure nitrogen, immerse the system in water, and the bubbling place is the leakage point.
2. For soap detection, the system can be filled with 10-20kg / cm3 pressure nitrogen, and each part of the system can be coated with soapy water, and the bubbling place is the leakage point.
3. When oil stains are found at a connection of the system through visual inspection, there may be leakage points.
4. Halogen lamp leak detection ignite the leak detection lamp, hold the air tube on the halogen lamp, the nozzle is close to the possible leakage of the system, and the flame color turns into purple blue.
5. Gas differential pressure leak detection uses the pressure difference inside and outside the system to amplify the pressure difference through the sensor and express the leak detection result in the form of digital, sound or electronic signal. Dongguan Benz maintenance factory thinks that there are three kinds of leak detection: vacuum negative pressure leak detection, helium and nitrogen positive pressure leak detection.
6. The probe for electronic leak detection moves towards all possible leakage parts. When the leak detection device gives an alarm, it indicates that there is a large amount of leakage here.
7. Fluorescent leak detection uses the principle that the fluorescent agent will emit yellow and green light under the irradiation of the leak detection lamp. Add the fluorescent agent into the system according to a certain proportion. After the system operates for 20 minutes, put on special glasses and use the leak detection lamp to irradiate the outside of the system. The leakage will show bright yellow fluorescence.
Automobile leakage is mainly concentrated in the air conditioning, oil and water three parts, as long as there is liquid flow system may occur leakage. Leakage is difficult to find, how to detect can refer to the above 7 methods.