Troubleshooting method for low headlight:
1、 If the fuse is burnt out, when connecting the live wire of the dimmer switch with the far and near light terminals with a screwdriver, it can be divided into the following situations:
1. All the lights are on, indicating that the dimmer switch is down.
2. If the far light and the low light are not on when the measure is connected, the fault is between the dimmer switch and the headlamp or between the dimmer switch and the low light.
3. If the high beam of the headlamp is not on, check whether the high beam indicator is on. If it is on, it indicates that the fault is between the wiring board and the headlamp. If it is not on, it indicates that there is a fault between the wiring board and the dimmer switch.
4. If only one headlamp is on and the other one is not, it may be that the filament is burnt out or the wiring is open, or the grounding is not good (the brightness of the headlamp is weak).
2、 Lamp bulb burned
1. The voltage regulator is faulty, the voltage is too high.
2. Bad contact of battery lead leads to high no-load voltage of generator.
3. There is a short circuit between the generator armature and the field coil.
Precautions for maintenance of automobile headlight:
1. Check the tightness of the headlamp. If there is water vapor intrusion into the headlamp, the service life of the bulb will be reduced. In view of this, check the tightness of the headlamp. If the sealing ring between the lens and the reflector is damaged, replace it immediately.
2. Clean the mirror. If the mirror of the semi enclosed headlamp turns black and the light intensity decreases, it should be replaced. If there is only dust on the mirror, it can not be replaced. Instead, it can be blown clean with compressed air. You can use deerskin dipped in ice-free z-alcohol (more than 95%) to wipe the mirror gently and carefully. If the mirror is silver plated or aluminum plated, because of its poor hardness, when cleaning, the mirror should be cleaned, Only use clean cotton dipped in hot water to clean, not wipe, so as not to damage the mirror coating.
3. Clean the bulb. When there is dust on the halogen bulb, you can scrub it with degreasing cotton soaked with ethanol (90%). When scrubbing, you should pay attention not to do it when the lamp is just off and the bulb still has residual heat. After cleaning, you should dry it instead of wiping it. You don't have to turn on the power immediately after touching the bulb with hand or cloth, otherwise it will lose luster or even can't be restored.