Cylinder pulling is one of the common faults of automobile engine. The so-called "cylinder pulling" means that the inner wall of the cylinder is pulled into a deep groove, and the piston, piston ring and the friction pair of the cylinder wall lose their tightness, resulting in the reduction of the compression pressure of the cylinder and the loss of power; The downward channeling of the combustible mixture will increase the pressure of the crankcase, which will cause the explosion of the crankcase in serious cases; The phenomenon of oil burning occurs when the lubricating oil escapes into the cylinder; The exhaust pipe smokes seriously; The engine noise is abnormal; The engine doesn't work or even stalls.
What is the cause of the cylinder failure?
1. The engine cooling system is overheated due to leakage and lack of water;
2. The engine oil pressure is too low, resulting in the loss of cylinder sealing and lubrication function;
3. The piston ring was broken and the cylinder wall was scratched;
4. The piston pin circlip fell off and scratched the cylinder wall;
5. The piston ring is stuck in the ring groove due to carbon deposition and loses its sealing function;
6. The piston pin went out and scratched the cylinder wall;
7. Foreign matters entering the cylinder;
8. The clearance between piston and cylinder wall is too small;
9. The piston pin assembly is too tight, causing piston deformation;
10. Serious thermal deformation or top burning melting of piston;
11. The engine runs at high speed or overload for a long time.