1. The reason why the door can't be opened 2. Solution
Car has become a means of transportation for many families, providing great convenience for family life. But in life, many people have been careless. I believe that some car owners have encountered the situation that the car door lock can't be opened. This is really a headache. Today, let's talk about what we should do when the car door lock can't be opened?, What's the solution?
（1） The causes and solutions of the door failure
1. If you use the remote control to open the door, it is very likely that the remote control battery is out of power, or there is a strong signal interference source around, so there is no way to open the door? That certainly won't. In fact, a mechanical key is usually hidden inside the remote control key.
Now the mechanical key is available, but it seems that the key hole is not seen on the door. In fact, it is hidden. This is because the manufacturer deliberately hides the key socket of the door for the sake of beauty. At this time, you need to observe carefully. Generally, at the end of the door handle, there is a decorative piece about the size of the key, and you can pry it open.
2. If even the mechanical key can't open the car door, what's the matter? The first possibility is that the central locking system of the car is in the electronic locking state. You need to wait for an hour or two before you try to unlock it. The second possibility is that after a long time, the door lock cylinder is stuck and can't rotate. If you want to solve it by yourself, you have to take a violent way, that is, smashing the glass to open the door. Otherwise, you can contact the 4S shop for maintenance.
3. Of course, this violent way of smashing the glass is a helpless move, and there is also a cost of replacing the glass. There is also a left-hand side road here, that is, try to take off the window glass on the door and the isolation plastic strip in the door, then find a wire to bend a small hook and stretch down into the gap. From the gap, you can see the lock part and the metal wire associated with the lock. You can open the door by hook and pull. This method may not be applicable, because most cars now have good sealing performance.
4. If the rear door can't be opened, check whether the child lock is opened. When the child lock is locked, the door can only be opened through the outside handle. In this way, if the power is off when the child lock is opened, the door can't be opened either inside or outside the vehicle.