There are two ways to clean the throttle:
They are disassembly and washing free and disassembly and washing free respectively. Generally, the method of "hanging bottle" is adopted for no disassembly and cleaning. When the engine is running, the cleaner is continuously sprayed through the air inlet to clean the air inlet and throttle, but the effect is relatively general. It is necessary to remove the intake assembly and scrub the throttle valve with chemicals. The effect is good, but it is troublesome. Now there is a walnut sand cleaning method, which is simple, effective and has no damage to the engine. The throttle opening must be reset after cleaning, otherwise the alarm light may give an alarm, because the ECU computer of the car has memorized the opening when there is carbon deposition. If it is not reset, it is actually the same as if it was not cleaned. Remember this.
The price of Mercedes Benz E-class throttle cleaning is generally about 350 yuan. The specific price depends on the model. For details, please go to the store or telephone!
Cleaning cycle of throttle valve
Mercedes Benz E-class throttle is generally cleaned once every 40000 km. If the road that cars often pass by is dirty, it will have to be cleaned every 20000 kilometers. However, the more frequently the throttle is cleaned, the better. The frequency of cleaning is not certain. Some vehicles only clean once every 20000-50000 kilometers. If it is difficult to start, the engine shakes at idle speed or even stalls, the vehicle does not speed up smoothly, the vehicle has a serious sense of frustration, and the fuel consumption increases, it is necessary to consider cleaning the throttle.
Five functions of regularly cleaning the throttle
1. It can effectively clean and dredge the colloid and carbon deposit of the fuel injection nozzle and keep the fuel system clean.
2. Reduce exhaust emission and save fuel, so as to effectively protect oxygen sensor and three-way catalytic conversion device.
3. It can help prevent knock, unstable idle speed, poor acceleration and other symptoms caused by colloid and carbon deposition.
4. It can eliminate the carbon deposit on the valve seat, lubricate the valve and valve guide, improve the seal, restore the cylinder pressure and improve the power.
5. It can remove the carbon deposit in the combustion chamber, lubricate the upper area of the cylinder, reduce the wear of the piston ring and prolong the service life.