There are two maintenance methods for automatic transmission failure:
1. After the gearbox of the user's vehicle fails, the maintenance station shall solve the problem by itself; This is what we usually call "maintenance"; This method can be solved locally, but the quality can not be guaranteed. If the quality problems occur again, it will cause a greater waste of time, and sometimes the parts that need to be replaced can not be in place in time, resulting in great dissatisfaction of customers, which will inevitably have a serious impact on the reputation of automobile brands and maintenance stations;
2. The faulty gearbox shall be "repaired" or "remanufactured" by the gearbox factory. According to the customer's requirements, when there is a fault in the transmission, the customer can choose to transport the transmission to the transmission maintenance factory, or drive directly to the maintenance factory and send it back after repair, or choose to directly replace the transmission assembly "remanufactured" by the factory. This scheme is guaranteed in terms of quality and price.
Advantages of "maintenance" or "remanufacturing" of the transmission by the transmission maintenance factory:
(1) Automatic transmission maintenance requires a lot of equipment. Due to its compact structure and high technical content, the automatic transmission needs to rely on special equipment to repair its internal parts, such as torque converter and other components. In addition, it also needs to rely on instruments for detection in each operation process. These instruments and equipment are not equipped in ordinary maintenance stations;
(2) We need experienced and high-quality talents. Due to the new technology of automatic transmission, it is difficult for ordinary repair technicians to master, and there are few contact opportunities. The factory is equipped with highly required talents in this field and has good learning and training opportunities. In this special work, we can quickly accumulate experience and ensure the quality of maintenance and manufacturing;
(3) Accessories. The factory can easily equip all accessories of various automatic transmissions, saving the waiting time for maintenance. In addition, the factory can purchase OEM gearbox parts, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost. On the other hand, due to the different failure causes of each gearbox, the damaged parts are also different. They are sorted and classified by the factory, which can make full use of the useful parts on the gearbox, save resources and protect the environment.
This article is provided by Jinan BMW. Our website is: http://www.sdrunao.com We will serve you with wholehearted enthusiasm. Welcome to visit!