Causes of oil burning in cars
1. Because the domestic fuel quality is not synchronized with the international standards, it is very easy to form a large amount of carbon deposit in the combustion chamber during engine driving, which is an important reason for various engine problems such as engine oil.
2. Carbon deposit will deposit in the groove of the piston, causing the piston rings to stick together, and the piston rings will be stuck and cannot be sealed. Therefore, the oil will enter the combustion chamber and burn off, the oil scraping and sealing ability will be reduced, and the oil that has not been scraped off will also be burned off.
3. The oil sludge formed for a long time cannot be cleaned, blocking the oil return hole on the piston ring, resulting in the failure of normal oil return, leaving the oil in the combustion chamber for combustion.
4. Carbon deposition intensifies the wear between the piston and the cylinder wall, resulting in excessive clearance, resulting in oil entering the combustion chamber and burning.
5. The valve oil seal is corroded and aged, resulting in loose sealing, so the oil will leak into the combustion chamber and burn off. Valve oil seal can be said to be a vulnerable part in the engine that is easy to age. Basically, cars that have driven more than 100000 kilometers have this problem.
6. The front and rear crankshaft oil seals are aging. The front and rear crankshaft oil seals are in large-area and continuous contact with the oil. The sealing effect is gradually weakened by the impurities of the oil and the continuous temperature change in the engine. First, it will cause oil leakage or oil leakage and increase the oil consumption; Second, the oil vapor will also overflow at the weak seal under the action of high pressure, resulting in oil loss.
The above is a detailed introduction about BMW specialty in Jinan. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.sdrunao.com