1. In rainy days, the starting action of driving should be slow and the driving speed should be stable. The vehicle should maintain sufficient front distance and transverse distance, make full use of the traction effect of the engine to slow down, and avoid suddenly turning the steering wheel and stepping on the brake. When climbing a slope, you should shift into the appropriate gear in advance, try to avoid shifting in the middle, and do not stop, meet and overtake on a slippery slope.
2. When driving in rainy days, there is a certain temperature difference inside and outside the cab, and the windshield is easy to condense into fog. If it affects the driver's sight, turn on the fan in time and adjust the direction from the air outlet to the windshield. If necessary, open a crack in the front door and window glass of the cab to enhance the vision on both sides and expand the hearing; You can also apply semi dry soap on both sides of the windshield glass in advance, and then wipe it evenly and polish it, so that the water mist will not adhere to the windshield glass.
3. The impact of the wiper on the line of sight must not be underestimated. The rubber strip of the wiper should be checked frequently to avoid the aging and damage of the rubber strip affecting the wiping effect. In rainy days, when the road conditions permit overtaking, the wiper should be adjusted to high in advance to prevent the road water splashed by the front vehicle from hitting the windshield glass, resulting in an instantaneous blind area of vision and danger.
4. In particular, it is dangerous when it rains. The mud formed by the mixing of rain and road dust will make the road seem to be coated with a layer of "lubricant", and the adhesion between the tire and the road will be reduced to a small extent, which is easy to cause the vehicle to sideslip. You must drive at a slow speed. You should avoid stepping on the brake again, hitting the direction sharply or accelerating rapidly, and do not slide out of gear. Step on the brake early and slowly, and use the brake with caution.
5. Pedestrians and bicycles are inconvenient to move in rainy days. Pedestrians wear raincoats or umbrellas, and their hearing and vision are affected. It is not timely to avoid cars. At this time, reduce the speed, increase the vertical and horizontal distance from the vehicles and pedestrians in front, pay attention to the dynamics of passers-by and bicycles, be calm in case of emergency, observe and judge timely and accurately, and take measures in advance. The braking distance of vehicles in rainy days should be 20% - 40% longer than that in good weather. At the same time, try to avoid splashing pedestrians with mud and water.
6. When the rain is heavy, when the vehicle passes through the road with water in the road area (especially in the tunnel and the section with ponding), if possible, make the depth of the clear water first. If it is passable, change to the low gear, appropriately increase the accelerator and pass through at a uniform speed, so as to avoid too fast speed, and the splashed water will wet the electrical components of the engine, resulting in flameout. Or because of the fast speed, the water splashes, blocking the sight of the glass and causing an accident.
7. After the vehicle passes through the ponding or runs in the rain for a long time, you should step on the brake pedal in time to feel whether the braking is useful. If the braking is ineffective, please don't panic. At this time, there is ponding between the brake shoe and the brake hub. Reduce the speed immediately and step on the brake pedal repeatedly to dry the ponding between the brake shoe and the brake hub, so as to avoid accidents caused by poor braking effect in an emergency.
8. When driving in rainy and cloudy days, turn on the night driving light in time. The night driving vision is poor. In order to prevent the rear end collision, the night driving light should be turned on in time; In addition, in cloudy days, rainy days with heavy rain and fog and poor visibility, the night driving lights should also be turned on in time
The above is a detailed introduction about BMW specialty in Jinan. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.sdrunao.com